I am sure you have researched a lot of wedding ideas and tips for your wedding day. The ones mentioned here will provide you with some ideas on planning your wedding ceremony.
You may be more likely to experience some “trouble” during an outdoor wedding. These wedding tips will save you from unwelcome surprises.
- Check with the local council for any permit requirements.
- Depending on where you are planning your ceremony, Winter may not be a good option for outdoor ceremonies.
- Check that there is car parking available.
- Provide some chairs for your elderly guests for your outdoor ceremony.
- Check that the place is easily accessible - you don’t want the limousine dropping the bride off too far from the “altar”!
- Get somebody in your wedding party have a can of fly repellent. Flies can become a real issue, especially in summer time.
- It is always recommendable to have an indoor venue as an optional plan B. Sometimes weather conditions may drastically change making it impossible to conduct any outdoor activity. Some gardens have a small chapel or hall or some reception venues have nice gardens.